The fundamental orientation of our environmental policy:
- We recognize and comply with legal requirements, requirements of
local communities and requirements by other stakeholders that are binding for
- We continuously reduce the percentage of material waste in the
- We recover waste thermal
energy from our production processes to heat the premises and sanitary water,
thus contributing to a lower consumption of non-renewable natural resources.
- In planning our production facilities and technological
procedures, and in selecting equipment, we put equal emphasis on both
environmental and business (economic) aspects.
- In all our activities, we prevent any hazard to people, animals
and plants, and any pollution to soil, water and air.
- We use the lowest possible volume of water in performing our
- We continuously educate and train ourselves in the field of
responsible environmental management.
- Our contractors who perform the processes we have entrusted them
with, carry them out in accordance with our environmental requirements.
- We encourage product suppliers and service providers to use the
best environmental management technologies and / or establish an environmental